WHAT TO DO
We offer swimming in the river, sunbathing in private areas, great birdwatching, picnic spots, meditation and yoga, massage therapy, BBQs, campfires and live music! When you do explore the area there is lots to do...
1. Hike the Cocora Valley famous for its beautiful scenery and the world’s tallest palm trees. We have lots of information about the hikes when you arrive.
2. Visit coffee farms, a pleasant two hour hike from the lodge will bring you to four coffee farms all offering tours. You will end up in Salento for lunch or dinner.
3. Ride horses to the Santa Rita waterfalls or other trails. Nice horses, guide included, leave from the lodge.
4. Mountain Bike some amazing backroads and trails. Trips for all levels of fitness.
5. Soak in the Santa Rosa de Cabral hot springs (day trip).
6. Visit Filandia, another attractive coffee zone town.
7. Hang out in Salento, play Tejo, check out live entertainment, eat at the many restaurants. Our favourites are -Brunch (Hearty portions - travellers favourite), and -el Punto Vegetal.